Blackhole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The
shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no
sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there
is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is
unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully
supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling
has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased
velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm (NATO)
- Barrel Length: 16" M-4 Profile
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:8 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under Handguard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Threading (TPI): 1/2x28"
- Weight: 2.0lbs
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.