KIES Friearms Ambidextrous Spade Safety
The Kies Ambi Safety has been designed for the performance and durability you demand in your firearm. Fabricated from billet steel and Melonite Finished for lasting durability and finish retention. The tri-lobe locking lugs on the safety toggles are designed to resist lateral torque far better than the standard slot and blade style locking lugs.
Features of the Ambi Safety include;
• Billet steel construction
• Strong and weak side reversible toggles with a 2/3 scale weak side toggle designed to not interfere with your trigger finger when shooting.
• All components Melonite finished for durability
• Torx head Melonite finished screws.
• Tri-lobe locking lugs on the safety toggles
• Toggle fluting for improved grip
• Rounded edges for added comfort and performance.