KIES Friearms MIL Re-Spec Fire Control Group
For the serious AR users that demand performance and durability in product design and engineering. The Kies Re-Spec is a single stage Mil-Spec trigger which has been reworked for improvements.
Features of the Mil Re-Spec Trigger Group;
• Each trigger has been hand worked for smooth trigger pull prior to plating.
• All components (with exception of springs) are Nickel-Boron Plated to enhance performance and product life.
• We specify a high Boron content in the plating process for superior lubricity.
• Our standard trigger pull averages 3.5-4lbs
• KIES Anti-walk pins which are also NiBor plated are standard.
• Custom Kies spring kit is standard. Due to having low power hammer and trigger springs this can cause occasional light strikes on imported surplus ammo, 22LR, etc. If you experience such an issue, it is recommended to install a standard full power hammer spring.