80% Lowers are NOT a firearm and CAN ship directly to your home.
Additional machining will be required to complete the firearm. Purchasing a Jig and having access to a router or mill is required to manufacture this into a firearm.
80% Arms manufactures billet lowers using US sourced aerospace grade 6061 aluminum which is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to mill than any other alloy used to make lower receivers. Their lowers carry a lifetime warranty.
*Operations left to complete are as follows: fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot and safety selector.
- DPMS Gen 1 Pattern Compatibility
- Type III Hard Anodized Black to Milspec
- Compatible with both DPMS and SR-25 Magazines.
- 5 axis CNC machined from billet to extremely tight tolerances
- Integral trigger guard
- Semi / Safe selector marking engraved on both sides
- Ultra-tough reinforced billet design
- Broached magwell
- CMMG Mk3 lower Parts Kit is recommended for 80% Arms 308 lowers
- Rear takedown lug area comes already milled out
THIS IS NOT A FIREARM "NO FFL REQUIRED" CAN SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME!!
All GCA and NFA rules apply when you complete this
project. Please ensure you fully understand your local and federal laws
before completing this 80% blank into a functioning receiver.