The Bushcrafter is a wonderful fixed blade design from Benchmade that you know is built with quality. You know you have a good knife, one you can count on, when you pick it up and the first thing you think is that this knife is a beast. It's solid, functional, well balanced and features premium blade steel. You get a durable G10 handle fastened with titanium tubing and a nice Kydex sheath.
CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
A premium steel created especially for knives, it is a powder steel creating uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties. As a blade material, it offers excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities. This stainless steel is extremely well balanced, making it one of the best all-around choices for daily tasks.
- Blade Length: 4.43" (11.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.164" (4.17 mm)
- Open: 9.20" (23.37 cm)
- Weight: 7.72 oz. (218.9 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.92" (23.37 mm)
- Made in USA
- High ground drop-point blade with polished finish
- S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Hand-blended and contoured sand G10 handles held together with pressed titanium tubing
- Pressure fit black Kydex sheath