This IS an NFA item. This WILL require shipping to an FFL with a valid
SOT. ALL ATF laws apply. To see how to order a suppressor, follow this
How To Guide: Ordering A Suppressor
The Bushwhacker® 36 was designed to exceed end user desires for the best large bore (.36 cal) universal suppressor on the market.
Costly R&D resources were spent to develop the patent pending ECO-FLOW™ baffle technology for the Bushwhacker® 36. This baffle system provides reduced back pressure, greater structural strength, higher heat resistance for enhanced durability, and longer service life, as well as 5-7db sound pressure level drops vs similar market sized options. This high performance baffle technology allowed engineering to reduce the overall length of the product to a compact 7.2" while simultaneously increasing performance. These are typically inversely related variables in the world of suppressor R&D. This baffle system also features locking geometry to keep the assembly from rotating, ensuring ports are in their optimal axial relationship providing best sound suppression at all times.
The Bushwhacker® 36 retains the patented Ratchet-LOK™ end cap system, which allows users to fully take apart, clean, and maintain their suppressor. Carbon and copper deposits parasitically reduce volume inside suppressors over time, which reduces their sound performance. The Ratchet-LOK™ end cap system ensures that your Bushwhacker® 36 can be cleaned years after ownership, which resets your suppressor to factory weight and sound performance specifications.
The PLAN-A™ taper mount interface, provides an accurate, minimal length and weight solution to configuring the suppressor in a rifle configuration. This configuration supports Griffin's tried and true taper mount devices, which have been proven to provide the least point of impact shift and greatest accuracy to long range shooters in the firearms community. This configuration weighs a mere 15oz ensuring that hunters can practically field the suppressor all day without undue discomfort.
The booster piston system affords the user the ability to convert the suppressor for use on browning style action (tilt barrel) pistols. This system accommodates the separately available CAM-LOK® system which provides a rapid, secure attachment to the host pistol. No longer do users need to worry about their pistol suppressors loosening during use (as with traditional fixed threaded pistons). This QD piston system features a taper lock which provides secure attachment. The piston can be attached / detached in any one of 3 positions, ensuring there are no false positive positions to slow down deployment of the suppressor onto the host firearm. Additionally the EZ-LOK™ system is also supported for users seeking the most simple and reliable attachment. Like CAM-LOK®, EZ-LOK™ also features a taper locking interface which provides accuracy and security to the mounting interface. EZ-LOK™ can be used on pistols with the piston assembly or rifles with the 1.375x24 EZ-LOK™ direct mount. Additionally the manufacturing accuracy of the interface is held to the companies high quality standards for concentrically and blueprint tolerances, ensuring that each mounting position has the same POI shift influence, which is negligible and imperceptible in controlled environment testing.
The Low profile 3 Lug Mp5 style QD interface and associated adapters, provide rapid and secure attachment for fixed barrel firearms. Sub machine guns, lever guns, and the like benefit from this systems rapid and easy attachment. This system adds minimal length and weight and is a staple mounting system in the Griffin line.
The A2 1.375x24 mount allows the interfacing of the Bushwhacker® 36 to prevalent mil-spec A2 compensators which are typically seen on AR15 class firearms. This interface will also fit Griffin Gate-LOK™ devices (except the stealth flash hider), the higher quality counterparts to the A2 birdcage.
The .36 caliber diameter provides end users with the most caliber flexibility possible, while retaining quality sound suppression. .350 Legend, .338 Lapua Magnum, and other large bore calibers are at home with the Bushwhacker® 36. Various Ratchet-Lok™ end caps can be interfaced with the Bushwhacker® 36 further improving sound performance on their appropriated paired calibers. ie: 338LM with the .338 cap, or 300 BLK with the .30 cal cap. Gains as much as 6dp are possible when selecting the optimal sized cap with the matching caliber. Users must use an equal or larger cap than the bullet being fired. Example: 30cal cap with .300Win mag, .30 cap with 6.5CM, etc.
- Patented Ratchet-LOK™ end cap system for user serviceability and end cap diameter optimization.
- Patented ECO-FLOW™ baffles, for reduced back-pressure and increased performance.
- Compatible with Griffin Taper Mount minimalist devices, TM Hammer Comp, and Linear Comp with included Plan-A™, and all Griffin Taper Mounts (long flash hider and flash comp) with the Plan-A™ XL
- Compatible with CAM-LOK®, EZ-LOK™, and DUAL-LOK™ systems
- 1.375x24 threaded rear interface to support alternative mounting options
- Supports 3-lug QD kit in 9mm via 1.375x24 Booster piston housing
- Supports rifle calibers from .22 up to 350 legend as well as magnums like .338LM
- Supports Pistol calibers up to 9mm
- Use of .338 cal, .30 cal, and .22 cal Ratchet-Lok™ end caps increase sound performance on smaller calibers.
- 7.2” long x 1.5” diameter
- 17-4 Stainless Steel tube body and front cap, Black nitride finish
- 17-4 H900 heat treated stainless steel baffles
- 15oz in the Taper Mount configuration (using the included PLAN-A™)
- 16.9oz in the Pistol configuration (with universal piston system installed)
Min length Barrel Ratings:
- .300RUM/.338LM - 24"
- .300WM - 20"
- .308Win - 12.5"
- .338 Federal - 12.5"
- .350 Legend - 12.5"
- 7.62x39 - 7.75"
- 6.8 SPC - 8"
- .300BLK; 7”
- 5.56mm 9.5”
- Ensure bullet flight stability with all barrels before mounting suppressor. (Confirm on paper groups).
- Bushwhacker® 36 tube body
- Patented ECO-FLOW™ baffle system
- Patented .36 cal Ratchet-LOK™ end cap
- PLAN-A™ Taper Mount interface
- EZ-Brake™ Muzzle brake, .30 CAL - 5/8x24 threaded
- Booster piston housing (1.375x24)
- Booster piston retainer
- Booster piston spring
- Bushwhacker wrenches (2)
- Griffin multi-function wrench
- Suppressor pouch