New to the Recce 7 (MOD 3) is a tuned, Patented baffle system offering the apogee of multi-caliber sound performance. Elite tactical units requested minimal flash signature and Griffin responded by developing a low-profile flash reducer integral to the suppressor.
The Recce 7 is CNC machined, and tig fusion welded for maximum thermal transfer and unparalleled strength and durability. Every component in the Recce 7 is manufactured from solid billets of strong, heat treated, high temperature corrosion resistant 17-4 Stainless Steel. Years of internal testing has found 17-4 stainless steel to provide longer service life than 718 Incolnel, the prior market leading alloy. 17-4 stainless is also twice as strong as cast Stelite 6, used by other industry companies. A Taper Mount Minimalist Brake is included, making the Recce 7 a terrific value.
Whether hunting your favorite game or rucking on a long range patrol the Recce 7 is the right tool for the job.
Rated on Following barrel lengths : No barrel restrictions! While longer barrels promote longer service life, this suppressor has no length restrictions!
Compatible With : All Griffin Taper Mount devices and Taper Mount Direct Thread Interfaces
INCLUDED: TAPER MOUNT MINIMALIST BRAKE
- Tuned MOD 3 Baffling improves multi cal performance
- Integral low-profile flash suppressor
- 300WIN MAG Rated
- TIG Fusion Welded
- Minimal and Repeatable POI shift
- Rock Solid Mounting
- Taper Mount Compatible
- Minimalist Brake Included
- Griffin Endura-Kote Finish
- shim set Included
- Multi Caliber Friendly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 1.47"
- Overall Length: 7.6"
- Length Added: 4.975"
- Weight: 17.5 Ounces
- Materials: High strength, high temperature, corrosion resistant 17-4ph Stainless Steel
- Attachment: All Taper Mount devices and Taper Mount Direct Thread adapters
- DB Attenuation: 5.56mm (33DB), 300BLK (34DB Super), (39DB Sub) 7.62mm (32DB)
- Finish: High Temp Cerakote
- Full Auto Rated: Yes