A simple pull back on the flipper and the Volt II opens smoothly and easily. We think you'll appreciate the versatility of the Volt II's slightly dropped point blade. This classic shape is just about perfect for any general utility task. Partial blade serration just extends the Volt II's capabilities and makes it easy to whip through materials like cord, webbing, or rope.
For a secure grip and a solid, satisfying feel in the hand, the Volt II has finger contours on the handle, diamond-patterned, glass-filled nylon handles, and heavy jimping on the back of the blade. The Volt II's pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 3.9 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.1 in. (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.6 g)