A simple pull back on the flipper and the Volt II opens smoothly and easily. We think you"™ll appreciate the versatility of the Volt II"™s slightly dropped point blade. This classic shape is just about perfect for any general utility task. Partial blade serration just extends the Volt II"™s capabilities and makes it easy to whip through materials like cord, webbing, or rope.
For a secure grip and a solid, satisfying feel in the hand, the Volt II has finger contours on the handle, diamond-patterned, glass-filled nylon handles, and heavy jimping on the back of the blade. The Volt II"™s pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry.
- SpeedSafeÂ® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 3.9 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.1 in. (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.6 g)