When checking out put YOUR billing address and your preferred FFL dealers SHIPPING address and checkout like normal. You can view the complete guide to ordering a firearm here:
New Frontier Armory LW-15 Complete Polymer Lower Receiver
NOW with a MILSPEC receiver extension and stock!!
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Type: Semi Automatic AR-15 Lower Receiver
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Weight (unloaded): 26.4 oz
Other Specifications and Features of the New Frontier Armory LW-15 Complete Polymer Lower Receiver:
- Pictogram style "SAFE" and "FIRE" markings
- Caliber marking of "Multi" so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- MILSPEC receiver extension and stock
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines **
- Manufactured to MILSPEC dimensions on state of the art injection molding machines and CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Lightest most durable composite polymer lower on the market today
- Reversible safety to accommodate left or right hand shooters
- Low maintenance / easy cleaning / scratch resistant
- "Zero Slop" fit eliminates the need for wedges designed for an extremely tight fit at upper lug attachments in front and rear
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturer defects when used as directed
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
**The LW-15 Complete Polymer Lower Receiver is designed to be used with the New Frontier Armory polymer lower parts kit. Standard MIL SPEC lower parts may require some modification and fitment of the lower. All holes should be fitted carefully and will vary due to tolerances in the lower parts kits from one manufacturer to another. Warranty is null and void once any modifications are made to the lower from factory configuration.
*NOTE: Some .22LR, 9mm and other blow back style upper receivers use a groove in their BCG that is too narrow for the polymer hammer that comes standard on the New Frontier Armory LW-15 complete polymer lower receiver. In these cases you will need to switch to a blow back style hammer available by clicking HERE. The blow back style hammer, once installed, will run all rim fire and pistol uppers, and still work fine with standard mil-spec rifle uppers.