Built on a new hardware platform featuring new highly sensitive thermal imaging detector with <40 mK NETD and HD AMOLED micro display, TRAIL 2 LRF is able to produce sharp contrasted and full of detail image in all conditions. Capabilities of thermal detector are pushed even further by proprietary software features of PULSAR like Image Detail Boost technology and Observation modes. Integrated laser rangefinder provides quick on-the-go range data for precision shooting. Video recorder with 16 Gb of internal memory, Wi-Fi module and a number of other important features turn the unit into a versatile hunting tool for even the most demanding professionals.
Highly sensitive thermal imaging sensor
Thermal imaging sensor with NETD 40mK ensures perfect detail recognition even in the hardest weather conditions when thermal contrast is low. The smallest temperature differences will be clearly visible during the rainfall, fog or cold mornings in the most difficult conditions for thermal imager.
High Definition Image
Sharp, richly contrasted thermal imaging for enhanced identification of animals, their extremities and even the smallest details, i.e. branches, leaves, grass and terrain.
Built-in precise laser rangefinder
Integrated, precision laser rangefinder provides accurate rangefinding in two modes – Single Time Measurement and Scanning mode with ±1 m accuracy up to 1 km distance. Scanning mode allows the shooter to adjust quickly to changing distances for better shot placement.
Shockproof magnesium alloy housing
Rugged and light-weight magnesium alloy housing is designed to withstand recoils of high caliber rifles. Increased structural rigidity reduces vibrations during the shot and leads to enhanced ballistics while properties of magnesium alloy help to ensure better heat dissipation.
Image Boost Technology
Image Boost technology is a proprietary combination of software algorithms that allows to raise image clarity and overall image detail. Application of Image Boost makes picture look sharper and more detailed enabling better object identification capabilities.
Full-Color, HD AMOLED Display
Trail’s new HD display delivers crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored field of view, AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging and power saving.
Built-in photo and video recorder
The Built-in video recorder is a great asset when it comes to filming or taking photos of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. One press of the REC button captures footage that can be shared easily with colleagues, friends and family. 16 Gb of internal memory provide many hours of recorded video and tons of photos.
Long detection range up to 1800 m
Powerful objective lens in combination with professional grade thermal imaging sensor with NETD 40 mK provides exceptional detection capabilities. A standard 1.8m tall object can be detected at a 1800 m distance in complete darkness.
- Sensor: 640x480 @ 17 µm (NETD <40 mK)
- Objective lens: F50/1.2
- Magnification, x: 2 – 16 (x8 zoom)
- Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m: 12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3
- Detection range, m: 1800
- Type: uncooled
- Resolution, pixels: 640x480
- Pixel pitch, µm: 17
- Frame rate, Hz: 50
- Objective lens: F50/1.2
- Magnification, x: 2 – 16
- Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m: 12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3
- Eye relief, mm: 50
- Type: AMOLED
- Resolution, pixels: 1024x768
- Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014: 1
- Wavelength, nm: 905
- Max. measuring range, m: 1000
- Measurement accuracy, m: ± 1
- Click value, H/V, mm at 100 m: 21 / 21 (on minimum magnification)
- Click range, H/V, mm at 100 m: 4200 / 4200
- Number of preloaded reticles: 10
- Video Recorder
- Video / photo resolution, pixel: 1024x768
- Video / photo format: mp4 / .jpg
- Built-in memory, Gb: 16
- Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529): IPХ7
- Operating temperature range, °С: -25 – +50
- Output voltage, V: 3.0 - 4.2
- Battery type: Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7
- Capacity, mAh: 6400 mAh
- Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *: 8
- External power supply, V: Micro USB type B (5V)
Connections and Compatibilities
- Max. recoil power on rifled weapon (Eo), Joules: 6000
- Shock resistance on the smooth-bore rifles, caliber: 12
- Frequency, GHz: 2.4 GHz
- Standard: 802,11 b/g
- Line-of-sight reception range, m: 15
Weight & Size
- Dimensions, mm: 347x102x76
- Weight, kg: 0.8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.