INCREDIBLY SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- The HWK, with its simple non-timing barrel nut, was engineered to be the easiest handguard to install on the market.
- Perfect for first time builders and seasoned gunsmiths alike. No hassle, no frustration, no previous experience required. Simple.
LOCKING ANTI-SLIDE PLATE
- The HWK solves a problem that plagues most rails on the market - handguard sliding.
- With our proprietary anti-slide plate that interfaces with a groove in the barrel nut, the HWK is locked to the upper - ensuring that it won't go anywhere.
- Forward sliding is a problem that's solved with the anti-slide plate, but what about lateral rotation?
- The HWK has built in anti-rotation tabs to prevent any kind of rotation.
- By combing the anti-slide plate and anti-rotation tabs, the result is a rock solid fit - no matter how hard you run it.
LIGHTWEIGHT, INCREASED VENTILATION
Aggressive machining cuts throughout the rail serve 3 critical functions:
1) Significantly slash excess weight
2) Increase ventilation to cool both your handguard and barrel
3) Steep angles prevent fingers from sliding into grooves
- Made In USA?: Yes
- Handguard Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut Material: Steel
- Handguard Weight: 7" - 6.03 oz, 10" - 7.47 oz , 13.5" - 9.22 oz, 15.25" - 10.19 oz
- Barrel Nut Weight: 3.49 Ounces
- Length: 7", 10", 13.5", 15.25"
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Compatibility: For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 4 locking QD mounts (2 on the front & 2 at the rear)
- Color: Either type III hard coat anodized black or Magpul FDE cerakote
- Gas Block Compatibility: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks