The STT-15 is not just another AR \ M4 Receiver; it’s your final answer. Before the development of the STT-15, the only option for left-handed (South Paw) shooters was to either adapt to a right-handed platform or purchase expensive add-on accessories. It has always been difficult and frustrating to try and find the right combination of accessories to allow the weapon to be manipulated accurately, quickly, and correctly. Even with hundreds of dollars in additions, the fit and feel of the rifle were never quite right. When STT designed this receiver, we wanted it to not only accommodate left-handed shooters but to accommodate right-handed operators equally as well.
The answer was obvious; we needed a platform that would meld its operation to every shooter no matter the situation or demands, and without the addition of hundreds of dollars in additional accessories. This firearm had to be 100% out of the box. No shortcomings or required add-ons would be acceptable. STT put countless hours into combining a set of features that not only achieved those requirements but worked with the plethora of magazines, Mil-Spec components, and after-market parts available today.
San Tan Tactical will never compromise on the goal of 100% ambidextrous operation for fewer features, faster production, or cheaper materials. The STT-15 takes over twice as long to manufacture as a standard mil-spec receiver. We use the strongest American Made raw material to create your new rifle!
The STT-15 begins as a billet of 7075-T6 aerospace grade aluminum, giving us the blank canvas we needed to create the ultimate receiver.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we build and sell. Please visit our website to find our product warranty information.
STT Lower Features:
- Huge 1.38” Integrally Machined Magazine Well Flare
- Ambidextrous Quick Attach Detach Sling Swivel Points with Anti-Rotation Stops
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Bullet Pictogram Safety Selector Markings
- Set Screw Trigger Creep Adjustment
- Set Screw Upper Take Down Tension Adjustment
- Shooter Ready Finger Rest
- Oversized Winter Trigger Guard Perfect for Gloved Hands
- Dowel Screw Assembly
- Ultra-Grip Texture on All Controls
STT Upper Features:
- San Tan Tactical Truss Pockets for Increased Structural Rigidity
- Cut from a Single Billet 7075 -T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Shell Deflector
- Fully Assembled with Forward Assist & Ejection Port Cover
- Machined in T Markings for Easy Optic Relocation
- Machined with M4 Feed Ramps
- Machined to Mil-Spec Standards
- Interfaces with all AR15/M16/M4 Systems & Accessories
- Compatible with Multiple Rails, Anti-Rotation Tabs & Pins
- Compatible with All Known Battery Levers
- No Roll Pin Design - Forward Assist Attaches Via Threaded Dowel Pin
- Model: STT-15
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO \ .223 REM, 300 BLACKOUT, 22LR, Multi-Cal, Custom Caliber Markings Upon Request
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Dimensions: Length: 7.69” Width: 1.490” Height: 4.015”
- Weight: 17.6oz - Upper: 8.2oz Lower: 9.4oz
- Material: Billet 7075-T651 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Cast A-2 Tool Steel
- Finish: Aluminum – Matte Black MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodized, Steel – Black Oxide
- Butt-Stock: Works with Any Mil-Spec or Commercial Buffer Tube and Stock.
- Magazine Compatibility: (Lock-In, Drop Free Additional Magazines Will Be Added as Tested) 100 Round Beta Mag, 100 Round Surefire,60 Round Surefire, 30 Round Magpul P-MAG Any Generation, 20 Round Magpul P-MAG Any Generation, 10 Round Magpul P-MAG Any Generation, 30 Round Mil-Spec Mag, 20 Round Mil-Spec Mag
- Component Compatibility: Works with All Mil-Spec AR-15\M16 Components