The LINK-EVO cellular trail camera has the easiest activation on the market and comes complete with home to field service by SPYPOINT and is connected to the Verizon network. No need to deal with 3rd parties for your service, we handle everything. Manage your account, camera settings and photos through the FREE app.
The camera uses 42 high-power LEDs for great image quality at night and the infrared boost technology allows you to maximise the lighting when it counts. You now have access to the best of both worlds; video mode and receiving real time photos on your smart phone.
*Includes a FREE monthly plan.
The plan includes the transmission of 100 photos a month when no other plan is selected.
Other plan information can be found here.
- Detection Technology (patent pending): Yes
- Network: 4G (HSPA+)
- SIM card: Preactivated included
- Photos transmission: Yes
- Camera fully configurable: via the SPYPOINT App
- Definition (MP): 12MP
- Number of LEDs: 42
- Flash range: < 90'
- Trigger speed: 0.3 s
- Screen: None
- Photo type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time-Lapse Mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Illumination technology: Infrared boost
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Video definition: HD (720p)
- Sound Recording: No
- Photo first: Yes
- Memory card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Power: Rechargeable lithium battery pack LIT-09 (not included)
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Automatic infrared level adjustment: Yes
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 80 ft
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Schedule setup: 7 days
- Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.8" W x 5.0" H x 3.2"D (9,6 cm L x 12,7 cm H x 8,1 cm P)
- "Know you’re covered" warranty: 2 year