The LINK-MICRO from SPYPOINT is the easiest-to-use, most affordable, and smallest cellular trail camera available on the market.
If you’re one of the millions of hunters who thought that cellular-capable trail cameras were too expensive for you, SPYPOINT has changed the game, and this camera is for you.
A simple, three-step process activates the LINK-MICRO using the SPYPOINT app. The SPYPOINT app also allows the user to change settings, monitor camera status, and view images from virtually anywhere in the world.
The SPYPOINT LINK-MICRO truly represents the next evolution of efficiency and affordability for cellular trail cameras.
*Includes a FREE monthly plan.
The plan includes the transmission of 100 photos a month when no other plan is selected.
Other plan information can be found here.
- BUCK TRACKER Detection Technology (patent pending): Yes
- Network: 4G (HSPA+)
- SIM card: Preactivated included
- Photos transmission: Yes
- Camera fully configurable via the SPYPOINT App
- Definition (MP):10MP
- Number of LEDs: 4 Power LEDs
- Flash range: < 80' (24m)
- Trigger speed: 0.5 s
- Photo type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Illumination technology: No glow, optimal, boost, blur reduction
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Memory card: Requires an Micro-SD card (not included) up to 32 GB
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 80 ft (24m)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Schedule setup: 7 days
- Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.1" W X 4.4" H X 2.2" D (7,9 cm W X 11,2 cm H X 5,6 cm D)
- "Know you’re covered" warranty: 2 year