The LINK-MICRO-LTE from SPYPOINT continues the legacy of the MICRO family, offering an incredible performance and opening the door to the definitive mobile scouting solution, at a price that any hunter can afford.
The LINK-MICRO-LTE is a photo-mode only camera, with multi-shot capabilities. All camera settings are managed in the app, where the full compliment of advanced scouting tools like enhanced AI species filters, and mapping and weather integration can be found.
• 10 megapixels
• .5-second trigger speed
• 80-foot detection and flash range
The LINK-MICRO-LTE takes advantage of the LTE cellular network for improved camera reliability and longevity.
*Includes a FREE monthly plan.
The plan includes the transmission of 100 photos a month when no other plan is selected.
Other plan information can be found here.
- BUCK TRACKER Detection Technology (patent pending): Yes
- Network: LTE
- SIM card: Preactivated included
- Photos transmission: Yes
- Camera fully configurable via the SPYPOINT App
- Definition (MP):10MP
- Number of LEDs: 4 Power LEDs
- Flash range: < 80' (24m)
- Trigger speed: 0.5 s
- Photo type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Memory card: Requires an Micro-SD card (not included) up to 32 GB
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included) or LIT-10 battery pack (not included)
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 80 ft (24m)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Schedule setup: 7 days
- Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.1" W X 4.4" H X 2.2" D (7,9 cm W X 11,2 cm H X 5,6 cm D)
- "Know you’re covered" warranty: 2 year