**Blemished** This item may contain cosmetic blems, but otherwise is in functional condition. The item is sold AS-IS with No Returns accepted.
Looking for the one optic you need to max your AR’s effectiveness in any environment? The SPARC AR features rugged construction that’s still compact, with a lightweight form-factor. The 2 MOA dot is as easy as point and shoot - it’s quick to acquire in close-quarters, but fine enough for pin-point accuracy at extended ranges. With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the SPARC AR red dot will keep working in a variety of conditions. A unique, integrated base is hassle-free on any AR, or similar platform. For reliable performance and loads of user-friendly features, look no further.
Included in the Box:
- T-10 Torx wrench
- AAA battery
- Rubber cover with flip caps
- Absolute co-witness mount
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Mount Type: Multi-Height
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 2.9 inches
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.