Vortex Razor LHT 3-15X42 RifleScope HSR-5i (MOA) ReticleOne scope to rule them all. From dark-timber whitetails, to executing precision long-range shots on an open-country mule deer, and everything in between - there’s the lightweight, second focal plane Razor HD LHT. Stunning, High Definition optical system delivers a crystal-clear sight picture with tack-sharp resolution. Turn every second of legal shooting light into opportunity. Take to the field with confidence knowing you’ve sacrificed nothing with the Razor HD LHT.
- Magnification 3-15x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 3.8 inches
- Field of View 35.3-7.0 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Elevation Turret Style Locking/Zero Stop
- Windage Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation .25 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 80 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 80 MOA
- Parallax Setting 20 yards to infinity
- Length 13.3 inches
- Weight 19.1 oz
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver
exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide
outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all
air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak
clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System - Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same
ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating
range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest
- Illuminated Center Dot - Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Tube Size
30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube
Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ®
Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Locking Elevation Turret
Integrated locking mechanism prevents
accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily
read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- Large Diameter Capped Windage Turret
Provide fast, accurate and easily read windage adjustments. Cap provides external protection for windage turret.
RETICLE HSR-5i (MOA)
- Ideal for those who want enough
information to utilize personalized ballistics, but prefer a clean look.
The HSR-5i reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges,
holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads. The fine center
crosshair subtensions on the HSR-5i reticle were carefully chosen to
provide the optimum balance between precision aiming and low light