The Griffin Armament Paladin Brake is a compact 2-Port Taper Mount muzzle device that is compatible with all of our taper mount silencers and accessories. Geometrically designed to keep weight to a minimum, the Paladin Brake offers full size performance without the weight penalty.
Equipped with two rearward directing recoil reducing ports, with vertical compensation slots, the two port brake provides flat shooting performance in addition to maximum braking power. Melonite QPQ provides a durable, attractive finish. The Paladin is machined from high strength 17-4 stainless steel that is corrosion and wear resistant.
1/2x28 version and .30 CAL - 5/8x24 version are pre- drilled for pinning and welding.
- Diameter: 1.07"
- OAL: 1.883"
- Weight: 2.5 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Melonite QPQ
- Attachment: 5/8x24 .30 Cal, 5/8x24 6.5MM, 5/8x24 .338 Cal, 1/2x28 .22 Cal
- Taper Mount
- 2 Sacrificial baffles to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Melonite Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- Shim set Included