Competition Series Compensator
- 1/2-28 TPI
- .750 OD
- .281 exit Black oxide carbon steel / Polished stainless steel
Let's face it, comps are easy to make. Perfecting them is the hard part.
Our original Recoil Eliminator will always be the benchmark for compensator performance. Every new comp design we develop strives to measure up while keeping a slimmer profile.
Tweaked over multiple iterations, our Competition Compensator lineup comes within striking distance. With ports tuned to match the RE Series as close as possible, these comps shoot flat and hold neutral. For the hungry competitor, that means getting back on target cracking followup shots as fast as possible.
This compensator meets and maximizes the potential allowed by the 1" x 3" dimensional rule, making it SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal and optimal.
Package includes compensator, crush washer and instruction sheet.
- Extremely balanced and neutral fire
- Redirects muzzle gasses to cancel out a large portion of recoil impulse
- Provides dramatically improved sight recovery for faster follow-up shots
- Minimized muzzle rise
- Reduced recoil fatigue
- Longer design to allow for pin-and-weld installation on shorter barrels
- SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal
- American made