Ten years of muzzle device research, design, testing, and manufacturing resulted in our latest revision FlashComp. With winning features of our Hammer Comp integrated, the new flash comp adds an additional sacrificial baffle, offers better flash signature, and is reduced in weight!
The Griffin Armament M4SD muzzle devices interface with our M4SDK, M4SD2, M4SD, and 30SD suppressors.
The M4SD Flash Comp optimally combines the functions of three traditionally separate classes of devices- Muzzle Brakes, Tactical Compensators, and Flash Suppressors. The M4SD II Flash Comp achieved a perfect 5 out of 5 in National Tactical Officers Association testing to achieve the rare, coveted, NTOA Gold seal of approval granted to devices which achieve perfect evaluations.
Compatible with the M4SD series SD-QD suppressor interface the Flash Comp provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your silencer. It is also pre drilled, and 2.25” length for 14.5” to 16” permanently attached, Non-SBR, M4 carbine builds. For optimal flash reduction we recommend 14.5″ or longer barreled host weapons. Extreme durability, low concussion flash and recoil reduction are the wave of the future- the Flash Comp provides an elegant solution to a complex problem. Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer (for mounting to suppressor).
Over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 Oclock).
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- 2 Sacrificial bafflles to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD, M4SDK, M4SD2, and 30SD series silencers
- Diameter: .863″
- OAL: 2.25”
- Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Attachment: 1/2×28 Thread