Can be paired with any Commercial OR Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes!
The Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock is the latest in the MBA Series. Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock with a paddle-style adjustment lever allowing rapid positioning. The wide flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld and the integrated Picatinny rail allows for attaching a mono-pod or other accessories and the Anti-rattle set screw allows for adjustment when used with a Mil-spec buffer tube.
- Lightweight Carbine Buttstock
- MBA Ergonomic Styling
- Paddle Adjustment Lever for Rapid Positioning
- Flared Cheek Rest
- Anti-rattle set screw*
- Integrated Picatinny Rail for Mono-pod attachment
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Quick Release Cup Pockets, both sides**
- Rubber Buttpad
- High-Strength Glass-filled Nylon
- Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
- Weight: 8.95 oz
- Buttstock Type: MBA-5
- Available Colors: Black, Flat Dark Earth
- Caliber: .308, 9mm, .223 / 5.56
- Application: AR10, AR15, M-16, Carbine
- Buttstock Weight: 8.95 oz
- Collapsed Length-of-Pull: 11.5"
- Extended Length-of-Pull: 14.5"
- Material: Dupont Zytel 30% glass filled nylon