Can be paired with any Commercial OR Mil-Spec 6-Position Buffer Tubes!
Luth-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly (MBA) for AR style carbines is
designed to replace the standard buttstock on your AR. The MBA-3 is
designed to work with a 6-position Mil-Spec or Commercial buffer tube.
The MBA-3 features a 3-Axis Buttplate with Length-of-Pull adjustment as
well as height and lateral adjustments, and an adjustable cheek rise in a
low-cost, lightweight, strong and high-quality design.
also features an anti-rattle set screw. The modular design of the MBA
Buttstock allows you to configure your buttstock to your specific and
personal needs. Includes a rail attachment for attaching a monopod. The
MBA features multiple attachment points for a sling, including molded
pockets that will accept Grovtec QD cups, sold separately
Adjustable Carbine Buttstock assembly to mount to a carbine rifle
(6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube) – This is our carbine stock
MBA-3 requires a Carbine buffer tube, either Mil-Spec or Commercial.
Please review the information provided in the Requirements tab. This
stock works with both carbine Commercial and Mil-Spec tubes/assemblies.
- Additional 1″ height on cheek rest
- 3-axis Adjustable Butt Plate Assembly extends additional 1 1/16″ length of pull and includes the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
- This butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle
of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the
stock in your favorite position.
- The MBA-3 comes with a medium soft rubber recoil pad, Duro 85.
- The Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces.
- Fits all .223 and .308 AR carbine style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
you require a butt stock that will utilize the first 2 holes of the
buffer tube to fully collapse, you can remove the cheek rest from the
MBA-3, or order an MBA-4, order an MBA-4 and a 3-axis buttplate or order
an MBA-5 buttstock.
- Buttstock Type: MBA-3
- Application: Carbine
- Caliber: .223, .308
- Buttstock Weight: 19.2 oz
- Extended Length of Pull: 15 5/8"
- Collapsed Length of Pull: 11 11/16"
- Overall Extended Length: 8 3/4"
- Overall Collapsed Length: 7 11/16"
- Cheek Rise: 1" Fully Extended
- Additional Length-of-Pull: 1 1/16″