Magpul Zhukov Hand Guard is a fully-featured AK forearm for the modern
AK. The Zhukov Hand Guard casts aside traditional AK forearm
shortcomings and offers an extended option for modern shooting
techniques, an aluminum chassis for strength and heat dispersion, a
comfortable injection molded exterior for superior ergonomics, and M-LOK
slots for optimized accessory attachment. Compatible with the Ultimak
gas tube rail for optics mounting, the Zhukov Hand Guard redefines
functionality for the modern AK platform.
Installation requires permanent removal of the hand guard retainer.
Made in U.S.A.
- Extended length provides large gripping surface for modern shooting
techniques as well as additional accessory mounting positions
- Mounts to most AK-47/AKM/AK-74 rifles with barrel diameters between 17-18 mm and greater than 13" in length*
- Full length, hard anodized, aluminum chassis clamps directly to
barrel and provides for flex-free mounting as well as excellent heat
- Durable polymer outer cover
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions for mounting
direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
- Zhukov Hand Guard
- Weight, w/ Top Cover: 15.1 oz.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Width: 1.8 in.
- Height, w/o Top Cover: 2.1 in.
*NOTE: The Zhukov Hand Guard requires the permanent removal
of the factory hand guard retaining cap and forward sling mount if so
equipped. Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor
additional fitting may be required.
WARNING: Due to extended Hand Guard length, barrels less than 13" long are not recommended.
**Specifications based on factory configuration. Weight of Top Cover 1.1 oz.