The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4
firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a
standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility
in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow
the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK
accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips,
etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides
operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum
rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional
operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard Carbine-Length is a
direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes
the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.