The SGA Stock is an ambidextrous, user-configurable buttstock designed to add much-needed adjustability to the tried-and-true Mossberg 500 / 590 / 590A1 12-gauge series of shotguns. Its features include a spacer system for length of pull adjustment, improved grip ergonomics, a recoil-reducing butt-pad, and optional cheek risers for use with optics/raised sights and other accessories.
The Mossberg SGA brings Magpul design and engineering to another classic American firearm.
- Spacer-adjustable LOP in ½" increments 12.5" to 14.5"
- Recoil reducing butt-pad
- Integral right/left 1.25" sling loops
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Enhanced grip angle ergonomics
- Available butt-pad adapter for compatibility with many standard 870 recoil pads
- Interchangeable cheek pieces for comb height adjustment are available
- Available left/right side QD sling attachment points