This IS a serialized FFL item. This WILL require shipping to an FFL or 4473 for local pickup. ALL ATF laws apply. Email or Fax (785-621-4491) FFL information prior to or immediately after ordering.
- This standard model features a threaded barrel, reversible, side-folding, adjustable stock and 20-round magazine.
- Weighing under 6 lbs., the lightweight and compact Ruger® LC Carbine™ utilizes the same steel magazines and familiar ergonomic controls as the Ruger-5.7™ pistol.
- Unique bolt-over-barrel design with the magazine in the grip allows for excellent balance and pointability.
- Folding stock and collapsible sights are ideal for compact storage.
- The reversible folding stock, with adjustable length of pull, is compatible with both AR-pattern and Picatinny rail-mounted aftermarket accessory stocks.
- Features a 16.25" fluted, nitride-treated steel barrel for strength, accuracy, and longevity.
- 1/2"-28 TPI threaded barrel with thread protector allows for the attachment of popular muzzle accessories including muzzle brakes, flash hiders and caliber-appropriate suppressors.
- Impressive ergonomics with ambidextrous manual safety, reversible charging handle, ergonomic bolt release and extended magazine release latch.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with M-LOK® accessory attachment slots. Multiple QD sling sockets allow for maximum versatility.
- Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding sights are adjustable for windage and elevation and the full length Picatinny rail allows for optic mounting.
- Safety features include: 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; lightweight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes: one Ruger-5.7™ steel pistol magazine, ambidextrous magazine button, M-LOK® QD sling socket and hex wrenches for disassembly.
- Capacity: 20+1
- Weight: 5.9 lb.
- Overall Length: 28.70" - 30.60"
- Length of Pull: 12.50" - 14.50"
- Twist: 1:9" RH
- Barrel Length: 16.25"
- Barrel Feature: Fluted, Black Nitride
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Grooves: 8
- Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull
- Sights: Adjustable Ruger® Rapid Deploy
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- UPC: 7-36676-19300-4
- Suggested Retail: $979.00