The Strike Industries Mass Driver compensator represents a quantum leap in compensator design. Current designs have largely been unchanged since the 1930s. It’s about time for something revolutionary. The Mass Driver name is inspired by the idea of theoretical mass driver engines in space travel. By ejecting mass, an equal and opposite reaction is generated propelling the space vehicle forward. The Mass Driver Compensator is driven by the hot gasses expelled through the barrel after the round is discharged, and acts as a counter balance system to attenuate mechanical recoil. Barrel mounted compensators add reciprocating mass and increase the moment of inertia to the operating system, which can have a negative effect on reliable cycling of recoil operated handguns. By separating the compensator from the operating components after ignition, the MD comp allows for close to stock cyclic speeds, and reduces reciprocating mass.
*Compatible with GEN3 G17 & G19 GLOCK MODELS.
- No threaded barrel needed
- Matches with width of the slide, it can be used with open holsters, no special holster needed
- Counter recoil design, as the slide moves back the comp moves forward to reduce felt recoil
- Eliminates the need for threaded barrels. 50 State Legal
- Blended, no snag profile
- Precision CNC machined
- No permanent modification of weapon required
- Contours with slide dimensions to be compatible with most open-bottom holsters
- 1 Comp Main Body
- 1 Recoil Spring
- 1 Guide Rod
- 1 Guide Rod Fitment Washer
- 1 Guide Rod Head
- 1 Internal Spring
- Designed for and tested on OEM GLOCK™ factory and Strike Industries slides
- SI cannot guarantee proper fitment and application on third party slides and frames
- Recommended torque value for guide rod nut is 25 lbs/in.
- Use with +P and +P+ 9mm ammo will produce premature internal spring wear and cause failure
- Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242® on all threads
- Gunsmith or armorer installation recommended
- Product tested with factory GLOCK™ components
- Performance may vary when using third party compatible GLOCK™ components
- Consult with a local gunsmith for any custom modification while use with this product
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
- For GLOCK™ GEN3 G19 (compact) & G17 (standard) SLIDES
- Holsters: SI Mass Driver Comp sits flush with OEM GLOCK™ slides and can be used in most open-ended holsters that accommodate compensators
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc.
and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Joe Bob Outfitters, LLC, nor this site
are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc.
or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to
advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For
additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and
parts visit www.glock.com.