The AR Duty line is the latest in TriggerTech triggers that offers robust reliability without compromising performance. Inspired by active MIL / LE Operators these triggers offer a longer take up (on two-stages) and a more forceful reset. As Mil/LE operators adopted our AR line, the feedback was clear:
- Reliability; confident in the trigger’s performance, even in the harshest environments
- Trigger Break; Zero Creep Technology creates a crisp break every time
- Service Life; proprietary design outlasts the competition
- Close quarter engagement, harsh environments operations, law enforcement, military, 3 Gun, varmint hunting.
Trigger Control Details
- Trigger Lever Type: Flat
- Trigger Action: Two-Stage
- Zero Creep™: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- FLTWR Technology: Yes
- Creep: 0.000"
- Overtravel: 0.060"
- Reset: 0.070"
- Reset Feel: Heavier reset force
- Hammer Strike Force: Full
- Pin Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin 0.154" (trigger pins not included)
- Satisfaction Guarantee : 30 days
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Weapon Platforms: AR-15
- Housing: EZAC Diecast
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.