Vortex Razor HD 13-39x56 Spotting Scope - Angled
Built to seamlessly fit the packs of today’s weight-wary, backcountry hunters, this reimagined Razor® HD 13-39x56 perfectly balances premium optics and an incredibly compact package.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and light transmission.
- XR™ Plus Lens Coatings: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism enhances resolution and contrast.
- Apochromatic: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum
- Armortek®: Ultra-hard exterior lens coatings defend against scratches, oil, and dirt.
- Helical Focus: Focus mechanism type
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Argon Gas Purged: Gas purged and O-ring sealed for superior fogproof and waterproof performance in the most extreme conditions.
- Waterproof: Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Fogproof: Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Designed to withstand impact.
- Tripod Adaptable: Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Arca-Swiss compatible.
- Magnification: 13-39x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Linear Field of View: 168' - 89'
- Angular Field of View: 3.2° - 1.7°
- Eye Relief: 15.0mm - 17.8mm
- Length: 10.4"
- Weight: 28.6 oz.
- Close Focus: 9.2'