Western hunting demands an optic built for long range and the long haul, and the Razor® HD LHT™ 4.5-22x50 FFP delivers. You still get the core of the Razor® HD LHT™, including a stunning HD optical system and rugged build in a hunting scope that’s among the lightest in its class. Where the Razor® HD LHT™ 4.5-22x50 FFP distances itself is in offering more magnification, and a first focal plane reticle featuring the XLR-2 reticle system, which is intuitive, easy to use, and illuminated. You also get our RevStop™ Zero System for a reliable return to zero after dialing in the field, and a locking elevation turret keeps your zero safe.
- Magnification: 4.5-22x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 23.5-4.7 ft/100yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Elevation Turret Style: Locking - Exposed
- Windage Turret Style: Capped
- Elevation Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Windage Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 75 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 45 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 25 yards to infinity
- Length: 13.3 inches
- Weight: 21.7 oz
- First Focal Plane Reticle: The first focal plane XLR-2 reticle is optimized for long range hunting and shooting. The scale of the reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image making for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare: Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.