The gap between tactical mid- and long-range shooting is gone. Top off your carbine or DMR rifle with a first focal plane optic that’s versatile, tough, ultra-clear at any magnification, and specifically designed for rapid adjustment in fast-changing target scenarios.
- Magnification: 3-18x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Reticle: EBR-7C (MRAD)
- Eye Relief: 3.8"
- Turret Style: Exposed Elevation Capped Windage
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 10 yds
- Max Windage Adjustment: 18 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 45 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Length: 13.3"
- Weight: 27.3 oz
- Field of View: 39.3' - 6.7'
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- XD Optical System: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers a toolless zero stop for rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Anti-reflective coatings on all air-toglass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greather clarity and low-light performance.
- ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Low Glare Matte Black Annodize: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged: Gas purged and O-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance in all conditions.
- Waterproof: Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Shockproof: Designed to withstand the highest levels of recoil and impact.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Throw Lever: The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments
Designed to maximize long-distance shooting and ranging abilities, the EBR-7C reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers,windage corrections, and moving target leads.Ultra-precision laser etching on the glass reticle ensures that specifications are kept to the tightest tolerances possible. The fine center crosshair subtensions on the EBR-7C reticle were carefully chosen to provide the optimum balance between precision aiming and low light visibility. Includes windage reference dots on drop lines
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Throw Lever
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- 2mm Hex Wrench
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.