Open country or in tall timber, precision and speed mean the difference between filling your freezer and tag soup. The Viper® HD 3000 laser rangefinder gives you the tools to act quickly and confidently, with a 3,000-yard max range and a stunning HD optical system that lets you pinpoint big game faster at distance. Four target modes (Normal, First, Last, ELR) and two ranging modes (LOS, HCD) mean you get the flexibility to range any shot on any hunt, making the Viper® HD 3000 perfect for the treestand and the mountains.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Red OLED Display Optimized for low light.
- Increment Display Displays .1 yd increments out to 999.9 yards.
- Scan Displays continuous distance readings while panning across a landscape.
- XR™ Lens Coatings Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
Included in the Box:
- Soft Carry Case
- Wrist Lanyard
- Bungee Cord Lanyard
- Lens Cloth
- Utility Clip
- Hook and Loop Harness Attachment
- 2.5mm Hex Wrench
- CR123 Battery
- Range Reflective (yards) 3000 yds
- Range Tree (yards) 2300 yds
- Range Deer (yards) 2000 yds
- Accuracy +/- 1 yard @100 yards
- Max Angle Reading +/- 89 degrees
- Magnification 7x
- Objective Lens Diameter 25 mm
- Linear Field of View 314 feet @ 1,000 yds
- Angular Field of View 6 degrees
- Eye Relief 15.5 mm
- Length 4.2 inches
- Width 1.7 inches
- Weight 9.1 oz
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.