The ETM started with a blank sheet of paper and 30+ years of 1911 and
1911 magazine experience. It WILL set a new standard in 1911 magazines
while redefining state-of-the-art.
Combat, with a firmly established reputation for outstanding quality,
the highest reliability, and superb service both before and after the
sale has built hundreds of thousands of 1911 single-stack magazines. We
get a lot of feedback about magazines, and magazine performance - and we
listen. Our magazines have undergone 3 design and/or material changes,
each carefully evaluated and proven before they were released to the
market. The result of our latest effort is a completely redesigned
magazine with the features we've heard you ask for.
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- The ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
- Refined Radius for Each Bend in the Tube to Take Advantage of the Strength in the Stainless Steel
- Proprietary, Custom Designed Welding Process
- Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
- Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity
- Innovative Follower Design With its Extended Skirt Ensures Stability
in Operation and Minimizes Creep from the Tube when the Magazine is
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- Positive Slide-Lock After the Last Round has been Fired
- Space-Age Stainless Steel Spring Wire is Phenomenal for Spring Life
- The ETM Seats and Locks in the Weapon with the Slide Down
- Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- The Quality Control Behind the ETM Promises a Lifetime of Smooth and Reliable Operation
- No-Risk Service Policy - If It Breaks from Normal Use, We Replace It!
THE WILSON COMBAT ELITE TACTICAL MAGAZINE
The ETM started with a blank sheet of paper and 30+ years of
1911 and 1911 magazine experience. It WILL set a new standard in 1911
magazines while redefining state-of-the-art. We've blended the latest
improvements in manufacturing and materials technology with our own
real-world shooting experience to provide quality, quality, and more
quality. From material selection to manufacturing process to final
testing - this magazine is built like your life, and ours, depended on
it, as someday it may. No compromises, just stone-cold reliability you
can depend on. The ETM is primarily a combat magazine, but if you're a
competition shooter, you just may gain that critical advantage that will
move you past the competition.
The real world for a combat
pistol isn't always in a dry, protected environment. So we built the ETM
to be impervious to the elements. Every component is manufactured from
either a high-grade stainless steel or super tough nylon. We worried
about grime and corrosion when we designed the ETM, so you will never
The ETM has the strongest magazine tube yet developed,
virtually eliminating feed lip cracking, tube spread and cracking, and
general fatigue, - some of the most common manufacturing and/or
age-related defects in other magazines. The engineers working on the ETM
have a combined 110+ years of firearms experience - the ETM is a
showcase of their knowledge. They refined the radius for each bend in
the tube to take advantage of the strength in the stainless steel they
selected - and then devised a manufacturing process to provide the tight
tolerances required to make those exact radius bends. The observation
slots, moved to the rear of the tube, are located exactly where they
need to be to maintain the structural integrity of the tube for years
and years of use. After extensive testing we selected a grade and
thickness of stainless steel optimized to provide superior stiffness
without brittleness. No matter how many times you empty this magazine
through your pistol, you can be assured the engineering expertise,
design, material selection, manufacturing, and the quality control
behind the ETM promises a lifetime of smooth and reliable operation.
tubes are manufactured with a proprietary, custom designed welding
process followed by a proprietary multi-step tumbling and finishing
process. The internal and external finish, critical to smooth follower
operation and insertion into the weapon, are the result of selecting the
proper media and media-sequence in the tumbling and finishing process.
We expended a lot of engineering time and expertise in developing the
finishing process; when you get your hands on an ETM you'll be able to
see and feel for yourself, we think you will agree it was time well
spent. The improvements made to the ETM's follower and base pad have not
previously been seen in a pistol magazine. This design combines
advanced manufacturing technology with absolutely precise dimension
control, assuring positive slide-lock after the last round has been
fired. The innovative follower design with its extended skirt ensures
stability in operation and minimizes creep from the tube when the
magazine is empty. Super tough nylon was selected as the optimum
material for the new ETM follower due to its proven durability and slick
surface finish. This slick finish and the super smooth internal finish
of the magazine tube result in the smoothest follower operation
possible. Experienced shooters will notice this ultra-smooth performance
when loading and firing.
We've found a space-age stainless steel
spring wire that is phenomenal for spring life. Have you ever worried
about leaving your fully-loaded magazines for long periods of time? This
spring, designed exclusively for our new ETM, will do its job longer
than the cartridges will remain suitable for combat use. Another factor
in spring life is the degree of compression when the magazine is loaded.
Our engineers designed the ETM's base pad to allow a longer tube.
Although the ETM is not appreciably longer than a typical magazine, it
has more space for the spring to work without complete compression or
excessive stress on the spring.
The ETM seats and locks in the weapon with the slide down - fully loaded.
ETM's new almost indestructible base pad provides a sure grip when
pulling a magazine from a pistol or a tight pouch - especially in a
combat or competitive situation when seconds count in reloading. If you
have ever been in the rain, trying to get a traditional magazine from a
wet, tight pouch, you'll really appreciate this feature - and it might
save your life. Developing a cutting edge product always has one
downside, your competition WILL copy some of its unique features. We
delivered our first magazine over 27 years ago, and others have copied
our designs ever since. But no one, anywhere, has ever copied what is
arguably our best feature; the feature that has a huge benefit for you.
You can't see it in a photograph and it doesn't improve the function of
the magazine. We call it the Wilson Combat Lifetime Satisfaction Policy.
You get one with every Wilson Combat Product you buy, and it should be a
major factor in your decision to purchase. Since 1977, Wilson Combat
has been standing behind our products and services unequivocally. If
your Wilson Combat magazine doesn't perform as it's designed to, return
it to us and we'll fix it or replace it - with no expense to you just
like we have been doing since 1977. We've worked hard to build the
finest track record for customer satisfaction and service of any
firearms company in the world. We're proud of our satisfy-every-customer
history, and we will continue to do whatever it takes to be sure that
your purchase from us works as it should work, and works that way from
now on. The ETM is so good, you'll probably never find a reason to test
our satisfaction policy, but rest assured, if you do, we will be here as
we have been since 1977 to take care of you. Buy an ETM today, and
depend on it for a lifetime of service.
Try the new ETM - and discover for yourself why 1911 experts around the world won't use anything but Wilson Combat magazines.
- ATTENTION! Some State Laws still prohibit the possession of Large Capacity Magazines. YOU are responsible for checking your State & Local Laws regarding this matter.
- Prohibits magazines over 10 rounds: California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York
- Prohibits magazines over 12 rounds: Washington DC
- Prohibits magazines over 15 rounds: New Jersey
- Prohibits magazines over 20 rounds: Maryland
- Prohibits magazines over 31 rounds: Ohio
- Illinois does not have state laws on magazines but the following cities have restrictions:
- Prohibits magazines over 15 rounds: Aurora
- Prohibits magazines over 12 rounds: Chicago
- Prohibits magazines over 16 rounds: Franklin Park
- Prohibits magazines over 10 rounds: Oak Park
- Prohibits magazines over 35 rounds: Riverdale
- International Orders: We are not authorized to ship countries other than the United States.