Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for Glock® G43 are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
- Handgun Type: G43/43X 9mm
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Drop In
- Barrel Material: Stress Releived 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: None or 1/2x28 TPI
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc.
and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Joe Bob Outfitters, LLC, nor this site
are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc.
or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to
advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For
additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and
parts visit www.glock.com