Valley Precision 9MM Barrels are button rifled out of 4150 CMV Steel,
QPQ Salt Bath Nitrided, with an 11-degree target crown for the best
accuracy and durability possible.
KVP 9MM barrels have an
integrated feed ramp and will work with both Colt and Glock style AR-9
rifles or pistols. All barrels are manufactured under ISO:9001 &
AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 9MM SAAMI (9x19mm Parabellum)
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Barrel Length: 8.5"
- Barrel Profile: Light (.675" at the thinnest cross-section)
- Inside Finish: Black QPQ Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Black QPQ Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x36" TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Barrel Extension: AR15 (Will work with any Milspec AR15 Upper Receiver)
- Weight: 13.8oz
- Integrated feed ramp
- Designed to work with both Colt and Glock style AR-9 builds
- 11-degree Target Crown
***Some barrels may have subdued markings***
- Kaw Valley Precision Linear Comps are part of a small family of
compensators aimed at taming muzzle concussion. The KVP linear comp,
collects and redirects muzzle gases away from the shooter. This
redirection helps reduce the perceived decibels the shooter experiences
at his or her ear. By pushing excessive noise and concussion downrange,
not only will the shooter experience a much softer shooting experience,
bystanders will also benefit from the redirection of the muzzle gasses.
Kaw Valley Precision has been a part of many successful applications of
our linear comps in many shooting disciplines including: CQC (close
quarters combat), Competitive Shooting, Varmint Hunting, Law
Enforcement, and Indoor Ranges to name a few.
Linear Comp Specs:
- Thread: 1/2" x 36
- OAL: 2 1/8"
- OD: .95 Inches
- Caliber: 9mm Caliber Firearms (given proper barrel threading)
- Weight: 2.9oz
- Heat Treatment: Melonite QPQ
- Surface Finish: QPQ Black
- Wrench Flats: 3/4" wrench flat for easy installation
- Radial Fluting: 8 weight reducing flutes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.