The 1660RDBLK Leek features a black finished blade and a red anodized aluminum handle.
The Kershaw Leek is one of the sleekest and most popular assisted opening knives ever produced. It features Kershaw's patented SpeedSafe technology. Give the ambidextrous thumb-stud a push and the knife takes over opening the blade the rest of the way. This is an ideal one-handed opener with a reversible pocket clip and a tip safety lock so the blade won't fire by accident.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (tip-up/tip-down)
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)