The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) - Commercial-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using Commercial-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Commercial-Spec model includes an extended 0.55" thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most Commercial-Spec tubes. Made in U.S.A.
- * Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- * Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- * Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- * Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- * Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- * Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- * Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- * Sling Mounts
- o Rear - Push-button QD sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (Ambidextrous)
- o Rear/Bottom - 1.25" Sling loops
- o Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Included Accessories**
- * Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (Removable)
- Optional Accessories**
- * Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30"
- * Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70:
- * Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- * CTR, Commercial-Spec (w/ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55")
- o Weight, Stock: 0.58 lb.
- o Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.98 lb.
- o Length, Stock: 7.15 in.
- o LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- o LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
- o LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec CTR.