Made from reinforced polymer and a machine finished, anodized A380
cast aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock
offers users a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and
with all Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding
and is a true "drop-in" solution for the end user. This stock is also
M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also available is our Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the
rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized aluminum bedding block
- Tapered Beam design provides rigidity through forend
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0"-15.0" with 0.50" Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit to adjust cheek weld (0.25" Riser comes standard)
- Free-floats ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket
profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- Compatible with all stock Remington hinged floorplates (ADL models
will require current factory bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt
Action Magazine Well)
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (short action) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4" Footman's Loops
- Weight: 3.0 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13-15 in.
- Width of Forend, Max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, Max: 1.5 in.
- Butt Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.