American-made, solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate
finish engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. Fits standard sized
flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and
carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Two
hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque
specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle
Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric
and SAE bottle caps.)
Made in U.S.A!
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length/Entry-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP and ASAP-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
- Armorer's Wrench AR15/M4
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at
all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or
death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or
property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use,
or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by
the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls
take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's
goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge
that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of
the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in
violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods,
technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for
obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required
to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping
and Returns FAQ for more information).