The PMAG 21 GL9 is a 21-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring our proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 140MM competition magazine, the PMAG 21 GL9 offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions.
Our Glock magazines come with many of our other platform PMAG features, including a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, a floorplate that's easily removable for cleaning, a paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. The PMAG 21 GL 9 drops free from the firearm whether it's loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 21 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack Glock 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm double-stack Glock handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 10, 15, and 21 rounds remaining
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc.
and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Joe Bob Outfitters, LLC, nor this site
are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc.
or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to
advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For
additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and
parts visit www.glock.com