80% Lowers are NOT a firearm and CAN ship directly to your home.
Additional machining will be required to complete the firearm. Purchasing a 80% Jig and having access to a drill press or mill is required to manufacture this into a firearm.
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: 80% C-4
Type: 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver - milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Weight: 14.5 oz
Specs & Features:
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware
included) to adjust any "slop" out of vertical fit between upper and
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening "winter" trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
The New Frontier Armory 80% Billet AR-15 lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
THIS IS NOT A FIREARM - "NO FFL REQUIRED " - CAN SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME!!
All GCA and NFA rules apply when you complete this
project. Please ensure you fully understand your local and federal laws
before completing this 80% blank into a functioning receiver. New
Frontier Armory will not be held responsible once this blank is altered
in any way.