When checking out put YOUR billing address and your preferred FFL dealers SHIPPING address and checkout like normal. You can view the complete guide to ordering a firearm here:
New Frontier Armory LW-4 Complete Carbon Fiber Lower Receiver
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Type: Semi-Automatic AR-15 Lower Receiver
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Weight (unloaded): 24.8 oz
Other Specifications and Features of the New Frontier Armory LW-4 Complete Carbon Fiber Lower Receiver:
- Pictogram style “SAFE” and “FIRE” markings
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- MILSPEC receiver extension and stock body
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines
- Manufactured to MILSPEC dimensions on state of the art injection molding machines and CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Lightest most durable carbon fiber lower on the market today
- Low maintenance / easy cleaning / scratch resistant
- “Zero Slop” fit eliminates the need for wedges — designed for an extremely tight fit at upper lug attachments in front and rear
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturer defects when used as directed
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
The New Frontier Armory LW-4 Complete Carbon Fiber AR-15 lower receiver is MADE IN THE USA and is covered under a lifetime
warranty against manufacturer defects when used as directed.
*NOTE: Some .22LR, 9mm and other blow back style upper receivers use a groove in their BCG that is too narrow for the polymer hammer that comes standard on the New Frontier Armory LW-4 complete carbon fiber lower receiver. In these cases you will need to switch to a blow back style hammer available by clicking HERE. The blow back style hammer, once installed, will run all rim fire and pistol uppers, and still work fine with standard mil-spec rifle uppers.
A few common questions:
Q: Can I build my upper while attached to the lower receiver?
NO! When assembling your upper receiver DO NOT torque the barrel nut
or muzzle brake while the upper is attached to the LW-4 (or any other
model) lower receiver. Assembling the upper improperly could cause
damage to the lower receiver and will NOT be covered under the factory
warranty. When assembling an upper you should use a reaction rod or a
vise block specific for assembling upper receivers.
Q: Why is the safety selector able to turn to safe regardless of hammer position
This is an added safety feature that allows the firearm to be put on
"Safe" whether the hammer is cocked or forward. We believe this is a
much safer solution to ensure the safety of our users and will not
affect normal use in any other way.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.