Polymer80 is please to announce the new design of our original PF940V1 standard size frame, which now has all of the features our customers have come to enjoy from our compact frame. Offering compatibility with Glock® 17/22 Gen3 components, the PF940v2™ is
an industry first. The frame comes with an aggressive texture that
emulates a stippled pattern. Features like the extended beaver tail,
double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge considerably enhance
the ergonomics allowing for an effective grip and improved recoil
This kit includes the jig and instructions!
- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for 3-pin 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill Bits
- Patents Available
The kit includes:
- 80% Polymer Pistol Frame
- Polymer Jig
- Locking Block Rail System and Rear Rail Module
- Drill Bits
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,or warranted by GLOCK.
GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc.
and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Joe Bob Outfitters, LLC, nor this site
are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc.
or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to
advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For
additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and
parts visit www.glock.com.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.