- Upper Specs-
- -Spike's Tactical M4 flat top upper receiver, Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging with Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish, T-markings,Spike's Tactical logo and M4 feed ramps.
- -Barrel is 4150 Chromoly Vanadium Alloy, M4 barrel extention, Chrome chamber and bore, 5.56mm Nato chamber, 1:7 Twist, Magnetic particle testing on every barrel, Phosphate finish.
- -M4 Profile with Carbine length gas system
- -Barrel is Phosphate finished under the set screw lo-pro gas block
- -Barrel is HP Tested & MP Inspected
- -The M16 carriers are Chrome lined with a Mil-Spec phosphate finish.
- -The Full Auto M16 bolt is shot peened, HP Tested, & MP Inspected
- -Forged Mil-Spec carrier key, Chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
- -MP tested bolt, Each extractor is fitted with a Mil-Spec black insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
- -Double heat shield M4 hand guards.
- -A2 Flash Hider.
- -As of 2/1/2012 All Spike's Uppers No Longer Include a T2 Buffer Receiver Due to the Manufacturer's Decision
- This Upper comes with the following options
- - ST5bg01; BCG (5.56) Spikes;s Tactical M16 w/MP Tested Bolt
- - SAFH510; Flash Hider 5.56
- - STU5025-BF; Base Upper - (5.56) 16" M4 LE
- -9" BAR2 Free Float Handguard