Razor® HD Gen III 1-10x24 Riflescope
The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- APO System - Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Daylight Bright Illumination - Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquistion in bright daylight conditions.
- ArmorTek ® - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - IPX7 Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size - 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish - Highly durable anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Friction Reduction System - Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. US Patent 7,958,665
- Erector Tube System - Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. Chromium vanadium erector spring, tumble-polished.
- L-Tec™ Tool - Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination - Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- EBR-9 (MOA)
- The EBR-9 (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.