Built around the perfect balance of magnification and field of view, the Razor® Gen III 6- 36x56 FFP delivers the resolution and contrast you need for long-range, tactical shooting. To get the absolute most out of the first focal plane reticle, the EBR-7D presents a clean sight picture while still providing ample wind holds and ranging information. Round it out with a rugged build and you have the long-range, tactical solution you’ve been waiting for.
Included in the Box:
- 3 Inch Sunshade
- Throw Lever
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Custom 2mm Throw Lever Tool
- 2.5mm Turret Tool
- Magnification: 6-36x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
- Field of View: 20.5-3.5 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Turret Style: Exposed Locking
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 36.1 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 15.5 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 10 yds to infinity
- Length: 15.3 inches
- Weight: 45.1 oz
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of the EBR-7D reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications while the EBR-7D reticle is useful for long-range shooting.
- L-Tec+™ Zero System: The L-Tec+™ Zero System is easy to use with all captive parts and only one set screw, making zeroing quick and simple. Once set, it also allows for more travel.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Micro Adjust Zero: Setting Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- External Rotation Indicator: Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret's rotational position.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.