Heavy Duty/+P rated .45 ACP magazines with Wilson Combat exclusive
stainless flatwire MAX magazine spring and our time-tested stainless
steel ETM tube.
Guaranteed to never need replacement, the ETM with
MAX spring will change the 1911 magazine forever. Our testing has shown
these to be the most reliable 8 round, .45 ACP 1911 magazines in the
The heat-treated MAX flatwire construction never gets stressed or
over-compressed like a conventional spring and is guaranteed tonever
require replacement even after high round counts or daily, extreme duty
- Maximum strength-up to 25% stronger than standard 1911 mag springs
for superior reliability with defensive and +P loads and more positive
slide lockback .
- Maximum longevity MAX flatwire spring will never lose optimum
feeding tension as long as you own the magazine -guaranteed! Extensively
tested by the Wilson Combat Shooting Team and testfire crew.
- Maximum corrosion resistance-heat treated stainless MAX spring won't
corrode in high humidity or marine environments-a leading cause of
service pistol spring fatigue.
The ETM Heavy Duty/+P retains all the features of the standard ETM magazines:
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- The ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip
- Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
- Refined Radius for Each Bend in the Tube to Take Advantage of the Strength in the Stainless Steel
- Proprietary, Custom Designed Welding Process
- Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
- Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity
- Innovative Follower Design With its Extended Skirt Ensures Stability
in Operation and Minimizes Creep from the Tube when the Magazine is
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- Positive Slide-Lock After the Last Round has been Fired
- The ETM Seats and Locks in the Weapon with the Slide Down
- Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- The Quality Control Behind the ETM Promises a Lifetime of Smooth and Reliable Operation
- No-Risk Service Policy - If It Breaks from Normal Use, We Replace It!
NOTE: Magazines equipped with the MAX spring will feel stiff for the
first few times they are loaded and will initially require more pressure
to seat in the gun. For best results load and unload your magazines a
few times prior to your first range session and keep them fully loaded
for a few days prior to first use if possible. This will allow your MAX
spring to take a set at the optimum rating for a lifetime of service