Lancer .223/5.56 AR-15 Advanced Warfighter Magazines - Smoke
set out to engineer a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of
steel, durability of polymer and weight of aluminum – the L5AWM. The
magazine design includes a one-piece, wrap-around steel feed lip
assembly and an aggressive surface texture to create the ultimate hybrid
magazine tough enough for military, LE and commercial use. The internal
geometry of the Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a constant curvature
utilizing a non-tilting follower for reliable feeding of 5.56X45mm NATO
ammunition. The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical
resistant, passing military chemical testing.
The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG MCX etc.
Available in 10, 20 and 30-round capacities.
Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Hardened steel feed lips
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Available translucent or opaque
- Top of magazine catch is steel
- Non-tilt follower
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Stainless steel spring
- Aggressive texturing on body for positive grip
- Slim body design
- Slide on bottom, easy to disassemble
- Translucent bodies have round count markers