Griffin ATM (Advanced Threaded Match) Barrels are billet machined from 416R chromium stainless steel to exacting tolerances for the ultimate in drop in match performance. 5 axis machining done in a single work holding positions all critical dimensions on the breech ensuring theoretically perfect geometrical relationship of barrel, slide and locking lug. Chambers are honed and polished to ensure an extremely smooth surface finish and optimal reliability with a wide range of ammunition from training to duty ammo. Two years of research and testing provided the appropriate knowledge to machine the barrel dimensions for a perfect fitment; providing the best possible accuracy without sacrificing factory reliability. Designed with concealed carry users in mind, this barrel gives you the utility of accessory and suppressor support while providing uncompromising reliability. Don't lose confidence in your carry handgun by using sub par components.
For a limited time this barrel comes with our patent pending Micro Carry Comp, a $64.95 value and an impressive performance add on for your favorite carry piece. The Micro Carry Comp ( MC²) provides a low signature (resists printing while carrying concealed), fits a wide range of holsters without modification, and provides noticeable recoil reduction for faster more accurate follow up shots with enhanced overall control of the firearm. The Micro Carry Comp's miniature and lightweight package has near zero perceived effect on the handling and storage of the firearm.
- 416R Pre-hardened chromium stainless steel for peak accuracy potential through service life
- Compatible with Sig Sauer® P320 Full size and Compact
- 9mm SAAMI-spec chamber
- Black Nitride finish resists surface wear & corrosion while providing increased surface hardness
- ½"-28 threaded muzzle for suppressor or accessory support
- Target crowned muzzle
- Honed and polished chambers to ensure reliable function across a broad range of ammo
- Broach cut rifling for reduced stress and uniformity of the bore
- All critical machining done in single work holding for exacting tolerances and manufacturing consistency from batch to batch.
- 1:10 twist rate
- Features loaded chamber indicator cut
Models / Fitment
- GAP320FTB - Fits P320 Full Size
- GAP320CTB - Fits P320 Compact
SIG SAUER® and P320® are federally registered trademarks of SIG SAUER, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER®. Griffin Armament is an independent manufacturer of parts and accessories that fit SIG SAUER® pistols; however it is not affiliated with or endorsed by SIG SAUER, Inc. The use of SIG SAUER on this page is merely to advertise the sale of compatible parts or components.